What is a House of Acts?
An House of Acts is simply a small group of people that may or may not come from different backgrounds who get together typically twice a month, although some meet more often. They share a meal, enjoy fellowship and discuss their faith journey. They pray for one another. They encourage one another. And they plan how they can serve those in need.
Why should I join a House of Acts?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, you should probably join a House of Acts…
- Would you like to connect with other believers and experience a greater sense of community from within our church?
- Would you like a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your relationship with God and your faith journey?
- Would you like an environment where you can go deeper with the weekend message and discuss how you can actively apply it to your life?
- Would you like to have people in your life that pray for you and are willing to serve and care for you when you need help?
- Would you like a place to bring your unchurched spouse, child, family member, friend, etc. to meet other followers of Jesus in a fun, no-pressure, and casual atmosphere?
- Would you like to serve people in need and make an impact in the lives of others?
- Would you like “church” to go beyond what you experience on Sunday mornings?
How do I join a House of Acts?
To sign up you have two choices…
You can START a new group with some family, friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. who attend Embrace! – or maybe don’t even attend church but are willing and open to discussions about God. We will give you all the materials and training necessary to start a new group. Email Pastor Samuel to begin.
Or, you can JOIN a group and get to know other folks from your area. Complete the form on this page to let us know you’re interested and we’ll contact you.